Friday, June 29, 2012

My PC Gear


As i told you at the previous post i got some monitor problems so yeah let me show my new monitor
This is " Philips model 192EL " he has 1366 x 768 resolution it is a
LED " Light-emmiting diode " screen
Monitor, it has a touch screen option settings which i don't like that much because it is very hard to click it at the right spot but still... It is very small and practical. I can rotate it, move it, however i want, the colours are just awesome, maybe.. i think like that because i never had that kind of monitor before. Well, the thing that am i trying to say here is that i really enjoy it and i am very happy for purchasing it, here have a look.
I really like the Design too

As you can see from the title i'm going to talk today about my PC Gear, since i already started writing about my monitor i thought that it is going to be propper to write things about those kind of stuff.
Next it is going to be my subwoofer. This is " Privileg model A-9502 "
Characteristics : 5.1, RMS 58 W, Frequency 20 Hz - 20 KHz, Satellites 5 x 8 W, 3"
About the Design,
as you can see i preffered an old way fashion design, it is simply cooler and more pratical no remotes and stuff. If i want to raise the bass i simply rotate the button, if i want more tremble i simply rotate it. It is really cool and it has alot of power in it !
Have a look at my neighbour stress raiser


That is simply PC Box which is really cool. I really like the design. The one funny thing about it that it opens like a refrigerator
Here have a look at my cool refrigerator

That is my mouse CM Storm " Model Spawn " it is lightweight, has alot of buttons, basically this mouse is built for a professional FPS ( First-Person Shooter ) Gaming but i use it for other games too there are 2 buttons on the top, when you press them you can switch your DPI " Dots per Inch " movement < It simply makes your mouse faster. Now let me show you the other fancy stuff that i found on internet about it
Anti-Drift Control Sensor : The Spawn gaming mouse utilizes a high performance optical engine that ensures extreme stability. Built with an anti-drift system, it provides lossless performance during lifts and drops. With a built-in angle snapping option, one can formulate the perfect flick shot to maximize their kill rates with sheer accuracy.
Onboard Sentinel-X 32 KB : The Sentinel-X microprocessor safeguards your mouse setting by storing button assignments, advanced macros and other mouse customization - allowing gamers to plug and play on any other system without losing their initial settings.
Omron Micro Switches (5 Million Clicks) : Ultra tactile mouse clicks for in-game fragging is afforded through the utilization of Omron’s patented micro switch technology. Backed by a minimum guarantee of 5 million clicks, the Spawn gaming mouse offers an extended gaming life-span for the avid gamer.
Japanese-Made Ultra-Step Wheel Encoder :
Ultra precise stepping encoder allows gamers to navigate small distances with the scroll wheel while establishing great control and precision.
Superior Anti-Slip Rubberized Grip Design :
Sweat proof and highly slip resistant, Spawn includes two thick rubber grips that have been deployed on both sides of the mouse. This affords full control to lift-off style gamers during game play.
Yeah i simply copied it from their site because i can't explain the fancy stuff in my words. My english is not that advanced yet :)
Here have a look at my super fancy mouse


And that is my video card nVidia " GeForce GT 240 " what can i say about it i'm not going to copy information from nVidia site, in short words it can run every kind of game except BattleField 3 :D
Have a look at my airplane


This is my headset. Oh yeah my headset, i really love that thing it is just divine ! I really like that bass button switch. There is also a button for turning off your microphone. In my situation this really comes in hand. When i'm on a Skype,TeamSpeak,Mumble and i am talking to friends i can easily just press the button and start talking on the phone. There is a grip switch on it, if you don't want to search it under your couch to lower down the volume you can just grip it on your shirt
Characteristics : Headset Frequency 20 - 20000 Hz
Microphone Frequency : 30 - 16000 Hz
Have a look at my ultra bass headset


And that ends with my gear i'm really looking forward to purchase a web-camera and a new keyboard so i can start streaming games on Twich-TV.
That is it for today from me guys lets hope that post compensates the last one :P
Once again i'm sorry for the grammar mistakes
I shall see you all in Sunday-Monday










No comments:

Post a Comment