Friday, June 8, 2012

Minecraft !!!

Hi guys today i'm going to write about one game. Minecraft !!! one game that has no goals no purposes it is simply creative game it reminds me of Lego when i was young yet this is more cool
What is Minecraft ? I talked about it in one of the previous posts about  Youtube Popularity
now let me tell you the whole information

Minecraft is a sandbox-building game created by a sweedish devoleper named " Markus Persson " known as " Notch " Minecraft is focused on creativity and building, allowing players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3d world

Just for the record this game is not based on  " Graphics " it is rather interesting to build architect buildings and yes this is possible you can even build the " Burj Khalifa " tower if you have patience and creativity
Here is a Fanmade Trailer

Fanmade Trailer


That is all for today from me expect my new post on Monday

1 comment: